I help you to develop the right mindset to become the person you ought to be and assist you in the rediscovery of your inner gold. I have been there. I know how personal issues can hamper growth. My purpose is to help you move up to the next level. “Things that matter most, must never be at the mercy of things that matter least” – Goethe
Below are typical interventions for positive change in yourself and your business.
We guide and inspire clients to address limiting self-beliefs and inspire them to become the best they can be.
- Understanding of personal situation, values and purpose
- Setting of personal and business goals
- Brain profiling: understanding thinking preferences
- An empowering belief system
- Improve communication skills with NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming)
- A healthy and robust sense of self
- Tools for work/life balance
- Developing straight talk without alienating others
- EQ (emotional intelligence) development
- Personal mastery
We help individuals, teams, and organisations to re-direct the use of resources, business process, budget allocations, or other modes of operation.
The topics addressed in my executive programme include:
- Efficiencies in decision making
- Strategic thinking and execution
- Leading with awareness and authenticity
- The power of values
- Diversity in the work place
- Crucial conversations
- Motivating teams
- Effective internal and external networking
- Impact communication
- Team coaching
Our methods include one-on-one interviews and online diagnostic tools for example Neethling Brain Profiling, Integrative9 Enneagrams and many more.
We help people to get to know themselves better, enabling them to make effective financial decisions, by addressing behaviour around debt, lack of savings and obstacles in achieving long-term goals. We make the client aware of biases in thinking and behavior patterns such as the influence of social upbringing, media publicity, buying styles and financial literacy.
- Roadmap to financial wellness
- Biases in financial decision
- Managing emotions
- Debt management
- Understanding financial behaviour
- Buying styles
- Practical financial tools
- Understanding the financial services industry
- Financial planning
Through our partners over at the Family Assist Network, we facilitate parent plans and mediate conflict between partners
Book Your Consultation Now
If you are interested in our services, please fill in the form below, and we will contact you soonest.